A big thank you to Lipreading Mom for nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award!
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
1. I am a published non fiction writer dying to break out and into being a fiction author.
2. I don’t watch tv. If I watch a series it’s usually old and on Netflix.
3. I’ve always been a good Mormon girl.
4. I visited ireland a decade ago through the kindness of a friend, the love of her husband for her and a touch of providence. I had been studying it as a layman american of irish decent for years and want to return to Ireland so bad it hurts.
5. I think my writing has improved four fold over the last ten years and none of it due to any higher learning institute.
6. My father is a surveyor. I had to work for him growing up. I swore I would never be a surveyor. I’m still not a surveyor.
7. I swear it is my lot in life to always be the second in command who has to lead because the commander is incapable. I’d like to actually be commander, but it’s clear god doesn’t think I should be.
The next part of the award is nominating 15 other bloggers:
15. The London Flower Lover – Since my visit to Europe over 10 years ago in spring, my appreciation for European Flora has increased and this site keeps it alive.
14. Diedra Alexander – what can I say? I like people that like me.
13. Topicless Bar – I’m not sure you could call this a “lovely” blog, but if eclectic is your thing, this is it.
12. Cute Overload – There is nothing more lovely than cute critters.
11. Jill of All Trades (expert of none) – anyone that can understand when one needs to be serious and when one shouldn’t be, is lovely to me!
10. Neither Here Nor There – I picked this blog because he regularly posts beautiful videos.
9. Fabulous Realms – Hardly even need to list a reason here, the name says it. I love myth and fantasy.
8. Clotid Jam Cracker – I read it for the pictures 🙂
7. Supermom Plus – Because being a mom is lovely = being a supermom is really lovely, but being a mom I can relate to is even better.
6. Silent World Seniors – I just so relate to them… in a hearing way.
5. Adventures of a Deaf Adult – she’s already been nominated by someone else, but that doesn’t mean I can’t do it again, right?
4. Feminist Mormon Housewives – I think this kind of feminism is lovely.
3. Gardening – Livejournal is teh suck, but this is a great community blog.
2. I Can Haz Cheezeburger? – This site saves the sanity of all the politically weary, so it is definitely lovely. I consider it a photo blog of happiness.
1. The Middlest Sister – I love paper art, especially like thist, so this is my #1 draft pick for Loveliest Blog.